Check out these yummy almond butter and hemp seed cookies, they go down a treat with all the family..
170g smooth almond butter
150g caster sugar
100g shelled hemp seed
¼ tsp fine salt
1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2 large baking trays with baking parchment.
- Measure the almond butter, shelled hemp seed and sugar into a bowl, add a ¼ tsp of salt, then mix till you get a crumbly mixture. Add the egg and combine until you form a sticky dough.
- Break off roughly 20g balls of cookie dough, carefully press them down, well-spaced apart, on the trays.
4. Bake for 12 mins, until golden around the edges and paler in the centre. Cool on the trays for 10 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Store for up to 3 days, if they last that long..
This recipe makes 18 yummy almond butter and hemp seed cookies, we sell them with our other products at markets across Dorset and Hampshire, I thought it might be nice to share the recipe for you all to make at home, enjoy them and please leave a comments if you love them as much as us… Stay safe David